Saturday, July 31, 2010


Oh my gosh! the lighting just does not do my cards any justice! I did not notice until I started posting, but now I feel like I wanna start all over again with taking my pics. :-( This is another card that turned out pretty well! I love the use of unusual colors that blend so well together. And the message is just perfect from someone who needs a lift. If you notice, I leave many of my cards blank with no sentiment or a very generic sentiment. I just really enjoy making them and perfecting my ability to create them. When the right occasion comes along, I can pull a handmade card from my stash and present it to the recipient! The gesture feels so awesome. Love Love card making!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Works

Featured Scrap Project

Featured Scrap Project
Happy Mother's Day